You're not required to do this, I'm just doing it for fun~ Also I'm breaking like...almost half the rules.
- You MUST post these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them.
- Answer the 10 questions that have been asked of you and tag 10 other people you know.
- Use the icons of the people you tag.
- Go to their page and tell them you tagged them.
- Don't put, " you're tagged if you read this."
- Legitimately tag 10 people.
- No-Tag backs.
- Can't say you don't do tags. (Too bad I just did.)
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you are commenting about the actually entry.
10 Things About Me
- With the exception of like...probably 5-10 people that I'm at least acquaintances with, as far as I know I'm older AND shorter than the majority of my watchers and general audience age.
- I've only been to community college, mostly because I've yet to afford higher education. (Though I might be able to qualify for some financial aid now depending.)
- I currently work full-time as a mild-mannered receptionist grunt person. (Office worker.)
- One of my favorite directors in animation is Satoshi Kon (Paprika and Toyko Godfathers are a couple of my faves.)
- I've yet to travel outside of my timezone yet.
- Piccolo (Jr.) and King Kai are my favorite characters in Dragonball Z...so far. (I'm rewatching basically from the Majin Buu Saga since it's the one I remember the least.)
- Great Teacher Onizuka is one of my favorite manga and anime series (along with Paranoia Agent).
- I like to do charity walks in costume...so far the only one I do currently is Walk to Feed the Hungry.
- I LOVE me some Professor Layton. (I need to finish playing that series.)
- -> See that guy? He's the reason you'll probably start seeing more Dragonball Z stuff from me in the future. He's a terrible enabler.
- When did you start drawing?
- I didn't really start drawing until I was about...11 or 12 (6th grade). I was bored in class and just started doodling to stay awake because I got in trouble for falling asleep in class.
- Most of the time I end up using my tablet because I still need to clean my room to get to my scanner. Sometimes I'll post pictures from my sketchbook to twitter though.
- I...don't really watch or keep up with sports.
- I grew up mostly Nintendo, but I also own a 360 and a PS2. There's a loooot of PS2 I want to catch up on that isn't DDR. (Not that I don't want to collect those again...)
- Hype is a strong word... but so far I'm looking forward to Jurassic World.
- I don't have a "favorite". Often times I'll look at someone's style, technique, personality of said style, etc. and go, "I can respect that and the effort it took to do that."
- It's probably somewhere in Magic Mountain...which I've yet to go to and I would LOVE to in my lifetime at least once.
- Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar Puffs. I've eaten myself sick on that shit on more than one occasion. It is literally my crack. Don't worry I pace myself.
- I use both so I'm indifferent. My goal is to save up to build myself a decent workstation with support to boot back and forth.
- Short answer, I've seen refreshingly unique and "original" fan characters. I don't consider fan characters original.
- Extended answer:
- I enjoy them and they're fun. I find it neat when people incorporate the species and/or researched theme characteristics into the design instead of "simply" adding to the general hedgehog, fox, Rouge shape, etc. That doesn't mean there can't be a well designed or appealing character that happens to be a hedgehog, fox or Rouge shape. Bottom line though, you have fun with it to get what you're looking for. This goes for any kind of fan character. I mean seriously, have you seen the bullshit I've come up with?
My Questions for You
- Do you have a favorite dessert?
- Right or left handed?
- Have you ever owned or currently own any pets? If so, what?
- Thoughts on cosplay in general?
- What's something you would've told yourself 2 years ago?
- Which one angers you more: there/their/they're, you're/your, I could care less vs. I couldn't care less, yolo/swag/thuglife/rekt ?
- What's a guilty pleasure of yours that you're aware annoys others?
- What's the youngest age you remember being on the internet? How fast was your connection?
- Ever been to a convention before? If so what's the one you most remember?
- Are you any closer to where you wanted to be with yourself five years ago?